Anonymous said: Do you have any prompts for a duo (not necessarily romantic, though they could be) that are partners? Kind of like in Pacific Rim with its drift compatibility?
- One of them has been through a traumatic event.
- The characters are separated.
- The characters aren’t allowed to work together.
- One of the characters is trying to keep a secret from the other.
- For some reason, one of the characters doesn’t want to work with the other.
- A person close to one of the characters dislikes the other.
- One of the characters is blamed for an accident which happened to the other.
- The characters are tricked into doing something against their morals.
- The characters are tricked into going against each other.
- One of the characters has a new love interest.
- One of the characters has to deal with losing the other.
- One of the characters has to leave for a long time.
- One of the characters tries working with someone else.
- Characters are suspected of being lovers, which is forbidden in their line of work.
- Character A worries for Character B while B goes on a solo mission.
Partners (Writing Prompts)
3. Juli 2015 Schreiben lernen